Award ceremony Pack The Future 2023
The goals of the competition are:
• Innovations and sustainable developments
• to promote the plastic packaging and film industry
• Expanding contacts and projects with companies and partners
Sustainable plastic packaging honoured with the Pack The Future Award 2023
56 entries, 10 winners, 1 special prize and 1 honourable mention – this is the positive balance of the PackTheFuture Award 2023. The results were announced at the award ceremony at interpack in Düsseldorf (4-10.5.2023). The award honours innovative and sustainable packaging solutions made of plastic. It also aims to promote and publicise the contribution of plastic packaging to climate protection, the circular economy and responsible consumption. The award is offered by the two associations IK Industrievereinigung Kunststoffverpackungen and ELIPSO, the French association for plastic packaging and flexible packaging.
The winners of the PackTheFuture Award 2023:
Category Design for Recycling
• ADAPA DACH GmbH (Germany) with “VACUshrink(re)MEXX55”.
• ALBEA SERVICES SAS (France) with ” Ecofusion PCR ThinWall “
• APTAR BEAUTY (France) with “Shower gel range from The Body Shop with the recyclable pump “Future” from Aptar Beauty”.
• LEYGATECH (France) with “LT clear 515R”.
• PROFOL GmbH (Germany) with ” CPPELL® “.
Special awards of the jury
• Special Award: SIDEL (France) with “1Skin
• Special mention: PEKU Folien GmbH (Germany) with “drawstring bag
Category Design for Product Protection
• BISCHOF & KLEIN SE (Germany) with “TacFLex® 900″.
• SLEEVER (France) with ” LDPET White Barrier “.
Category Design for Consumer Benefit/User Friendliness
• BISCHOF & KLEIN SE (Germany) with “U-Pack® FFS”
• BERICAP Holding GmbH (Germany) and easyconnect Working Group with “Transfersystem easyconnect”.
Category Design for Reuse
• KNAUF INDUSTRIES with ” BEAM® packaging “.